Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Me

Why is it that many women feel spent and  maybe resentful at the end of the day from taking care of all the other "me" people in their lives?  I am not sure I know.  What I do know is that it is not a man thing.  Guys don't "go there" spending themselves in service to those around them.  Now we guys will whine about how much we think we  give for others.  But it is because being selfless just isn't in our DNA.  I do not believe that God's plan is for women to exhaust themselves in caring for the careless? helpless? clueless?  We guys can clean house, drop people off, cook, and shop.  But if a woman cuts us some slack, we can instantly become helpless or otherwise busy, or even unreliable.  Some women say, only later, that their first child was their husband!  I can believe it.  And why are you children so useless at helping Mom get some Mom time?  My excuse is that I was a selfish kid.  And on top of it all, everyone complains about Mom when they don't get what they want!  Hey, this could be vocation copy for becoming a nun.

2 comments:

  1. Nuns don't spend much of their time helping the helpless, careless and clueless? I want to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheеѕe would be melted and bubbly,
    but toр of all the tοppingѕ wοuld not be burnt.

    Thіs Florida tentіng positіon is great for a relatives on a finances сonsidering the fact that it іѕ rеаsonably
    priсeԁ foг thе Orlando community and but it iѕ shut tо all the mаіn аttгactions lіκe Disney.
    The landfill extended the region so it can be used to ρut together οn.



    Also visit my websіte ... using a pizza stone on the grill

    ReplyDelete