Saturday, March 16, 2013

One For All

Tiger Woods, the golfer, won another tournament.  Steve Stricker came in second.  So what?  Well, before the tournament began, Steve gave Tiger a putting lesson.  That is the stoke you use on the greens to get the ball into the hole.  After the tournament, Steve said that Tiger winning is good for the overall game of golf, because Tiger, being so popular, generates a lot of interest and that is good for the sport.  Steve is not so much about Steve, as he is about a larger world than himself.  When we can keep our ego in check and help others when they are struggling, the world will be a better place.  It isn't all about "me."

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Aftег all I gοt a
    blog fгom where I can really obtain uѕeful
    іnformation rеgaгding my study and κnowledgе.


    my ρаge - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is so all about everyone else, I need a bit more ego and mostly time. I think my life balances out all those "me" people. I think many women are in the same boat as me - spending so much time helping and doing for all those in their lives, there isn't much left at then end of the day.

    The goal is balance, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried playing golf ? Works for me.

    ReplyDelete