Saturday, June 28, 2014

Dead Battery

A vehicle was found for me so that I can drive out onto the ranch and work some.  The vehicle would not start.  God has a plan?  A monk helped me to jump start it from another car that had power in the battery.  Off I went driving around the ranch to get the battery recharged.  Sometimes, I need to be recharged.  Got no umph.  I could sit in despair.  Whine.  Complain.  None of this would get me recharged.  I know.  I have tried them…frequently.  What I need is to get with someone who has power.  God has power. A friend may have power.  Someone traveling the spiritual path with me might have the power that particular day.  Call on God or some other person.  Who knows.  Sometimes I might be the one with the power to recharge someone else.  Just now, no.  Time for a nap!

3 comments:

  1. Yes a good sleep and a good wife seems to do so for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naps are a gift.
    Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that reading your blog frequently recharges me or at least helps me to understand why I am so down and where I should go for nourishment. Thank you Lord for Fr. Terry!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete