Thursday, June 26, 2014

Erased

Did you ever feel a bit erased?  I find it is not so bad an experience.  I think it is a way for God to open another door.  At the monastery we hang up our ranch work clothes on hooks in a corridor.  We put our ranch gloves, and such in a bin.  If you take this stuff to your little cell, the smell with be unpleasant.  I had two hooks for clothes when I left last year.  My name is gone and someone else's name is there.  My bin is taken by another.  There are no more open bins or clothes hooks.  Erased!  I am not bothered.  No harm was meant.  Stuff happens.  We have new, young, strong workers.  I just went to the chiropractor and found out I had two ribs out of place among other things.  This has been  so for some two months.  I am adjusted physically.  I am adjusting on other counts too.  God is opening up some other door.  I will wait.  No hurry.

1 comment:

  1. Your strength is in your head. Even Monks have egos.

    ReplyDelete