Sunday, June 7, 2015

Look Back

If you find yourself being angry or upset about some good thing you are doing at the moment, you might look back and see what you did just before this moody fit.  That is where the anger, frustration and whining began.  Sometimes we yell at someone in the present or decide not to do some basic good action that benefits others, because we failed to connect our anger with its correct event.  Example:  I get moody about doing some religious service.  I think I have no time for this or it is a waste of time.  I might say something to those present that is off-putting or even offensive.  Yet, what I am really upset about is that I could not get my email to function on my dumb computer just before I had to leave this "problem" to go do the religious service.   Of course, if you are not a whining, resentful, and self-imploded person, you don't have this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment