Monday, June 1, 2015

Brown Bread

Well, I tossed my beloved, tasty white bread and ate a piece of wheat toast.  I expected the bread would be tasteless.  Wrong.  It was better than I thought.  Someone put two pieces of wheat bread on my desk with the label of stuff in the bread.  It is made by a local bakery store rather than the supermarket.  I am not sure why people want me to eat wheat that has no white flower in it.  Anyway, change has to begin somewhere, so this day it began for me in the bread category.  Next up is cheese. Is this going to make me holier?  I will let you know if there is any improvement as the wheat eating goes on.  The monastery has lots of homemade wheat bread too.  But their white is to die for!  OOPS!  Backsliding in thought already.

No comments:

Post a Comment