Friday, April 1, 2016

Midnight Meditation

Continuing with yesterday's blog, I suspect that deep meditation while lying in bed in the middle of the night, can affect one's dreams.  I seem to have dreams of love, peaceful, interesting relationships that I pursue in the dreams.  Now, when I wake up in the middle of the night I think maybe it is God calling me to pay attention to our relationship at some intimate level.  I do.  It relaxes me and then I seem to be better able to go back to sleep.  Since I got my cold/flu/misery, I seem to be aware of my dreams much more so than when I am very active during the day and fall asleep from exhaustion.  My body craves the bed when sick, and dreams seem to come.  Maybe it is the medicine to some extent, but the meds have pretty much worn off late into the night.  Meditation is a healing med.  I even seem to cough less as I meditate.  I see some healing here.  I have read it to be so.   This is no April Fool.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I went to see the movie Radical Nuns about the women who were the nuns on the bus! That definitely had an effect on my dreams!!!! I'm glad that the sisters were able to remember what Jesus wants us to do although the church hierarchy seems to have forgotten.

    ReplyDelete