Monday, November 21, 2022

Thanksgiving

 It is Thanksgiving week in the USA.  Canada had theirs.  So much could go wrong or right.  Lots of travelers, and you may be one.  Or you are cooking the turkey which happens only once a year, with all the once a year fixings.  Company coming, or you are going to be the company elsewhere, maybe with people you don’t know that well, or maybe don’t even like all that much.  I think it is good to start out with a thank you for the week.  You don’t have to be alone.  Senior Centers and AA have turkey parties on Thanksgiving Day.  So I am going to start out my week with my “Thank You List.”  This way, if the unexpected happens, or chaos I cannot control, I will keep some balance.  I call it emotional sobriety.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Father Ryan, what a beautiful way to start the week! ❤️ I would also like to thank you for helping me grow each day of the year with your blog, it means the world to me, as do you. Blessings and hugs across the miles!🙏❤️🤗

    ReplyDelete