Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving

I hope you are having a good Thanksgiving.  I am thankful today that people act their natural way.  Actually, my thanksgiving is that I do not get upset that they fail to act the way I want them to act.  It used to bother me that people are the way they are.  They were simply being themselves, while I wanted them to be someone more in keeping with my own program for happiness.  You could call it life on life's terms or acceptance.  The important thing is, I don't get upset within myself, muttering at "imperfections" in others.  My happiness, peace, spiritual growth cannot be waylaid by the behavior of others.  It is my own inside job.  Let people be themselves.  They may have good reasons for that of which I am not privy.   

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Father Ryan! I'm so thankful for you and your blog, which never fails to speak to my heart. Sending love and hugs across the miles! 🤗🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Father Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Father Terry!
    Thank you for your words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you - hits the spot today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Equalmente Padre- Dios te Bendiga!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete