Thursday, March 21, 2024

Bemused

 I am bemused about reading today’s blog.  It talks about the burden of having to move.  Well, after surgery yesterday, I am glad that I can get out of bed, and put on my clothes and walk up and down our corridor.  Now that is humility.  Your prayers must be helpful because I am feeling only mildly unpleasant.  But I can walk without the walker once I get moving around a bit in my room.  Now pray that I don’t lace up the running shoes and go outside on the ice to get fit for a Memorial Day race in Boulder, Colorado.  But I am on dope so who knows how my brain will work?  Never worked well on this stuff in the long past.  Let’s keep it the long past and not the current insanity.  

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your double blog today, and hope you stay away from the running shoes while you heal! 😉 Prayers are with you. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, What do you think of my 14 min. "Sprint" now!
    I love ❤️ You Man!

    ReplyDelete