Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Da Vinci

 Tomorrow I have an appointment with a robot, Da Vinci.  The robot will be instructed to fix my hernia that I have had for some time.  The surgeon is there but does no cutting or chopping.  All is left to Da Vinci, who I hope follows the instructions of my human surgeon.  Da Vinci reminds me of a spider who hovers over me, waiting to get to me.  Do robots have personality or tend to think for themselves or go out on strike for whatever reason?  I just need to trust.  I actually did not report the long-standing hernia until my hip hurt so that I could not sleep.  In passing, I mentioned the hernia to my doctor and she sent me on for a sonogram.  After surgery  I won’t be able to do much for a few weeks.  I am hoping for treats to assuage any “woe is me” moods.  But I know it was a sore hip that got me to have this hernia surgery.  The hip will be OK in time, as I now have a physical therapist.  Aging is what it is.  Pray for me.  God is in charge.  

5 comments:

  1. You're in my prayers always, and I will add extra throughout today & the weeks to come. Where can we send treats? Are you still at the Montessori? Much love and healing energy heading your way! πŸ’–πŸ€—✨️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that all goes well during and after your hernia surgery! πŸ™❤️πŸ™❤️πŸ™❤️πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the Best former St. Bnd WP NY classmate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers coming πŸ™πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Monastery, not Montessori! Autocorrect and early morning mistake!

    ReplyDelete