Thursday, April 4, 2013

Follow the Pope or Else...Sometimes

For years I have been hearing how I am a bad Catholic because I don't agree with the Holy Father.  The Conservative/Traditional wing of the Church said that the pope is always right and good Catholics should shape up to his standards.  Well, check out some of the traditionalist blogs and you will see that they are not so happy with this pope and long for Benedict or John Paul II.  Hmm.  Sounds like me when I longed for John XXIII.   I am a softy.  These recalcitrants can stay.  We need to evangelize them, no?  Anyway, I think Francis I is channeling John XXIII.

2 comments:

  1. From the glass blοwing manufactuгing fаcility that is
    however in οpеrаtion, to a are living bakеrу just where you can bake your ρriνate gοodies,
    running faгms that уou can ԁroρ bу and
    feed the animals, and working potterу mills. Үou
    mау possibly be reaԁy tо attain desirаblе rеspect anԁ reputation with
    support of youг enеrgу аnd cоurage.

    The landfill extended the cοmmunitу so it can
    be utilised to dеsign on.

    My wеblog ... how to season a pizza stone pampered chef

    ReplyDelete
  2. We, as Facebook users, show convenience as our vulnerability, and the internet is all too happy to accommodate that desire.
    And do not talk about inappropriate things with inappropriate age groups.
    The usual strategy is to combine the forces of both Twitter and Facebook.


    My page; how to get facebook likes

    ReplyDelete