Monday, November 25, 2013

Obama

Out here on the Left Coast, President Obama just came by in a long motorcade on the way to give a speech in Chinatown.  Rumor has it, and it is but a rumor, tickets to the event are NOT going fast.  It is a beautiful San Francisco mid-morning.  Maybe everyone is out enjoying the air?  In the office closing deals?  Maybe two terms is one too many?  I would like one term of six years.  Pastors get up to twelve years, but probably do their best stuff in the first half.  I pretty much coasted on my laurels in the later part of my pastorate.  Of course, it helps to have laurels to coast on.

2 comments:

  1. Did you go? I hear it was on immigration, that would be a pretty interesting topic in SF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did not go. It was not an open invitation.

    ReplyDelete