Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Terrified Loneliness

Terrified loneliness may not be all bad.  I have met several people who had that feeling, and they did not kill themselves.  Terrified loneliness is when you look at a drawer of sharp knives and the thought of exiting life comes over you.  These survivors seem to have one thing in common.  They decided to reach out to someone.  Most made a phone call.  I think then, it would be a good idea to have someone you can call anytime and they will answer and help you, maybe even understand you.  I have such a person, or persons in mind myself.  You never know.  These survivors all got in touch with someone, and then decided that terrified loneliness was the result of their solutions to happiness in life.  They wanted to find new solutions.  They were terrified.  Drastic change seems to come after drastic feelings.  Suicidal thoughts have led more than one person to find a deeper spirituality.  Oops, gotta go.  God is dialing me up.

1 comment: