Monday, June 22, 2020

Nostrils

OK.  Here is one some mystic gave to me.  Looking for God and cannot locate God?  You cannot see God anywhere doing anything good?  Your world is a mess?  Well, are you still breathing?  Yes?  Then think of your nostrils.  You cannot see them, but they are always right there as part of you, and they help in your breathing, filtering some bad stuff from getting into your lungs, going along just doing their job even if you don’t see or thank them.  So I cannot see God and sometimes think that God is doing nothing to fix my messy world or the messy world.  But I am still breathing.  So when I think of my nostrils, I say, “Thank you God, even if I cannot see you.”

3 comments:

  1. Breathtaking enlightenment. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emojis did not show in above comment. They were grinning faces,

      Delete
  2. OMG is so true breathe is a gift unseen untouched nor appreciated Thank you again

    ReplyDelete