Tuesday, January 12, 2021

A Witness

 When you look up at the moon at night you can only see it because it is lit up.  But it has no light of its own.  It’s very presence is a witness to the sun which you cannot see.  The sun is hidden in the night while the moon witnesses to the sun’s existence.  This is how I see my blogs, my preaching, and teaching.  I am not God, the Light, but my life is supposed to give witness to the hidden God’s existence.  I have to stay right-sized each day in my ego, and attend to the Power that allows me to witness or be a light, a pointer to others who are experiencing a sense of darkness, a path hidden.  Whenever I think that I am the Power, the Light, humility flies out the window and confusion happens and we are all in darkness.  Humility and gratitude will always bear witness if we work at it.  

2 comments:

  1. Amen Father We are the vessel of the universe of which light and energy transmit Unconditional love
    Have a fab week

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very true! I must remember - Humility and gratitude will carry me through to the light and help me maintain equilibrium in all things and with all people. Thank you for your wise words Father Terry! God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete