Monday, January 18, 2021

Out Of Difficulty

I sometimes, too often I am afraid, have difficulty with life, with the daily living.  I want to turn it into the joy of living.  How do I go from difficulty to joy?  Not on my own power, I have reluctantly discovered over many efforts to do it on my own.  Left to my own devices, my own psychic ability, I fail to move from difficulty to joy.  I pretty much repeat the same ole stuff if not right away, soon enough.  This may be why I have become a believer in a Power that is greater than me, and why I resort to prayer on a daily basis.  Even on days when I don't feel any strong love for this Power, I make a prayerful effort to connect, at the very least, in pleading that I not fall into the attitudes and actions that make my life miserable for me and eventually others.  So I am a daily prayer and believer person.  Misery can be a blessing if it does not kill you first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment