Friday, July 16, 2021

Awareness

 What if God wanted to come and see the world and listen to the world.  I would think this a good thing.  But what if God chose to see the world through my eyes and listen to it through my ears?  This wakes me up to realize that I don’t want to get in God’s way with my own static of fear, judgments and resentments. In case God wants to use me to connect with the world I had better ask myself how I am seeing and hearing.  Do I see only what I want to see?  Do I miss seeing a lot in the present moment because I am lost in fantasy, worry, or planning for the future?  Am I filling my ears with lots of noise to distract me from being quiet and open to silence?  A lot to think about should God want to use me.  Or maybe God wants to use you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment