Thursday, July 22, 2021

Good And Bad

 I try not to have absolutes about what is good and what is bad, because often the good and bad switch depending on the situation.  For instance, it is going to rain.  You remember rain?  Anyhow, I want to go outdoors for a bit and I want to avoid the rain.  It is a decision, at that moment, to say that avoiding the rain is good, or not having rain get me all wet is good for my chore.  But to say that rain is absolutely bad is wrong.  We need rain.  Also, if I don’t judge the rain at all, then I go about my tasks, excursions, and worry not about becoming soaked.  Wear proper clothing.  Or pick another time to do roofing.  Next example: a person you say is bad as in always bad for you.  Then some time later, you meet the same person and that person does not seem “bad.”  So they are not absolutely bad, just not good for you in a present situation that is in flux.  Maybe they just found the cure for cancer!  Situations change.  So much of life is in flux so I try not to make absolute statements.  

1 comment:



  1. Hey am Mrs Caroline. from USA,Dr LUCKY is real and he's powerful herbal

    treatment..After been in pain and sorrow for over 6 years it was Dr LUCKY

    that cured me from Herpes Simplex Virus, I got infected with Herpes Simplex

    Disease in 2020 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and

    pastors to cure me but they all was in avail, my world was gradually coming

    to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal medicine from

    Africa who have the herbal medicine to cure all kinds of deadly diseases

    including Walter,HIV AIDS, ALS, HPV, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma,

    Cancer, Ghonorhea,Hepatitis B etc, at first i doubted if it was real but

    decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbalist via his

    email,herbalcure09@gmail.com he prepared a herbal medicine portion and sent

    it to me via DHL Delivery when i received this herbal medicine portion, he

    gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as

    instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 1 weeks, I am now

    Herpes Negative.Am so happy right now... contact his email:

    herbalcure09@gmail.com All thanks to Dr LUCKY. Contact this great

    herbalist called Dr LUCKY or whatapps, +1-217-310-6945

    ReplyDelete