Monday, September 26, 2022

Ready?

 I don't care to listen to people with whom I disagree or who have an opinion, belief, practice, not my own.  I simply say they are wrong and tune them out or dismiss them.  Why?  Well, I am not ready to change at that moment.  I am not open to anything new or different at that moment.  I may be in a meeting with someone(s) and someone says, "Do this or that."  I am not ready at the moment to do this or that.  So I tune them out, or say, that is not for me.  I listen when I am more ready for change.  I don't say, "Oh I am ready for change, so will listen to you."  It is more like I simply find myself listening, being open, curious, adventuresome.  Of course, sometimes I change because I have to.  My way was not working, and I was the last to know it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment