Sunday, January 14, 2024

Easy Does It

 Sometimes, when things are not going “right” we are feeling out of balance, we try to change the he outsides first.  We buy something, we move, change locations, ingest something, get a new job, but yet with all this outside change we don’t seem to get a better balance.  I think we need to change the insides first.  Then we will see better what needs to change on the outsides, if anything.  Insides first, is first things first.  Practice becoming kind, patient, tolerant and considerate.  The action will become an attitude, and with an attitude change, I find the world around me changes and I don’t have to “move” or fix things.  I find that I even became loving, by action, and not by will-power.  Since my will-power is rather weak, I seek the spiritual power buried within me, through meditation, to do the right action.  

1 comment: