Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On The Road

I am going to go visit my cousins in Virginia and a niece and her children there as well.  These are people I have not seen in many years.  As I get older I realize that "later" might be more of a "now" than before.  My cousins are my age, so we grew up in the same world.  It will be good to see me through their eyes.  I am not taking my computer or iPad, so the chance of putting out blogs in the next few days are slim.  I'll jot down ideas and get back to a computer by the weekend.  It took a lot to get me out of my routines and into visiting relatives. I am not what you would call a spontaneous guy. Runners are people of routine.  But a little change of pace is going to be good for my soul.  Of course, I could go live on the East Coast, where most of my relatives live, but then that would be a drastic move from the West.  I need to be open to Grace, right?  

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation, and warm reunion with your family Father Terry! But we need your talks back here in Colorado, so stay around. But now you deserve a little rest. Connie in the Boulder Area.

    ReplyDelete