Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Rosary

I am leaving Boulder, Colorado forever.  April Fools!  My silver rosary did turn gold for a while after I returned from a seven week trip.  I never had this happen before.  It is a very old rosary and has always been silver.  It sat on a shelf in my room for the weeks I was away and turned gold.  I told people that God uses things to remind us that God is at work, is around.  What could this mean, my rosary?  I thought maybe God wants me to spend more time in Boulder.  You think?

5 comments:

  1. Father Terry I know that Boulder would like that too. You are a gift from God to us and you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!--time to return to the Golden State

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the second anonymous replier has it correct - Gold means head for the Golden State. It changed from silver (Colorado) to Gold (California).

    Go Gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEFINITELY means STAY IN BOULDER! DEFINITELY!

    ReplyDelete