Friday, September 25, 2015

Neat Men

Boys will only clean up and keep the domestic space orderly if it is important to them.  It was important to my Mom that I keep my personal space clean and clean up after me around the house.  It was not important to me though.  So when I moved out and lived on my own in an apartment, as a single adult, I did not clean up my mess.  My Mom never saw my apartments.  I lived in other cities than where she lived.  So I would have made a lousy husband if the girl wanted things neat an tidy.  There are also boys who never cleaned up growing up.  Either someone else did it or the family lived in chaos.  These boys also make lousy husbands for neat girl types.  Divorce in the  future could be based upon mess and dirt!  Girls need to ask themselves when prospecting a marriage partner, "Is cleanliness important for this guy?"  Yes, for a while he will clean up some out of love, but this will pass.  Mess trumps love eventually for slobs.  Girls, there are a whole lot of guys who keep a clean and orderly environment, can cook, are good listeners, and can dance.  Most of them are gay.  "What a waste!" as some girls would say.  In fact a lot of heterosexual girls have much in common with gay men in terms of what they like.  So let us all celebrate our commonalities and not focus so much on our differences.  We are not all so much different one from another.

No comments:

Post a Comment