Thursday, October 29, 2015

Microscope

I had a microscope as a boy.  I loved to look into it and see all that there is to see in one little speck of something.  There was always so much more in little things if you used a microscope.  Unfortunately, this is how I too often look at the faults of others.  I put their small fault, not mine of course, under a microscope of judgment.  The person I am examining through my judgmental lens is absolutely wretched and terrible.  They deserve to be gossiped about behind their backs.  I am not whining!  I am speaking the truth of their great faults.  I tend to examine my faults as with the naked eye looking at the stars.  My faults are very small things far away from my real self.  They dot my personality like tiny stars in the sky.  I do not see all my faults anymore than I see all the stars.  My faults are never as big as they truly are.  God has really good vision and sees things as they truly are.  I could be in some difficulty unless I find a new way of seeing you and me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment