Thursday, November 1, 2018

All Saints

In my Church today is the Feast of All Saints.  It covers all those people who have died, and lived saintly lives, but got no special recognition with their own feast day.  Well, what about the living saintly people in our lives today?  This should be their feast day too.  I should celebrate it by letting them know how their good example, their selfless lives, their loving ways, have inspired me to try and do likewise.  You might know such people in your life who are like this, and for most days of the year you ignore saying thank you, or asking that they pray for you.  Well today is the day to NOT ignore or take them for granted.  Give them a shout.  My sister Maureen said that I was a devil, so my feast day is tomorrow, All Souls Day.

1 comment:

  1. YES! Express our admiration & inspiration!
    Thank you for YOUR inspiration!
    Maureen must have changed you thru criticism :)

    ReplyDelete