Thursday, February 7, 2019

The Concert

It is late into the night and I am still wired from a great performance by Elton John and his band.  People, young and old were there giving him a mile high welcome and lots of love.  He shows what good music can do.  It can bring a group of people together and form a community.  Sometimes I wanted to sit and listen and sometimes I wanted to stand, clap to the rhythms and sway with the music.  I love the outfits he wears and want to find a couple pair of the eye glasses he wore, especially the one that form hearts for each lens.  Anyway, I will be worthless for productivity tomorrow but it was well worth it.  It is now 2 degrees in Boulder and lots of snow on the ground.  None of this kept me away.  Oh, and I had great steak and lots of other foods at “Elways” restaurant before the concert.  A magical night.  I thank my friend for it all.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! What a special fun evening. When I read your blog yesterday it was snowing like crazy,so I sent out a little prayer that all would work for you. Maybe you had a lot of weather related prayers after that blog!

    ReplyDelete