Sunday, September 22, 2019

God Has My Back

Well, I got a God shot today or as you read this, yesterday.  I had been in the Monastery in the Mountains for the summer, reading, praying, pondering, and came back to teach a morning in Boulder on Prayer and Meditation.  But I forgot to get it into the parish bulletin where I was teaching, and thus forgot to alert the volunteer crew who come with treats, makes coffee, and sets up all the hospitality.  My life was in ruins.  Maybe it was a sign from God to shut up and stop teaching, since I am getting a bit too much into this "Non-dual" way of spirituality.  Then a miracle.  My helpers were in town and stepped up with little notice to set everything up.  People showed up, more than I expected.  I was all over the place with a little this, a little that, Ram Das, Ken Wilbur, Joseph Campbell,  and so on, I was not sure if people would stay.  It all went very well.  This is a God shot. Higher Power, my God, the Great Mystery, has my back.  But I need a manager!

No comments:

Post a Comment