Thursday, November 4, 2021

Crisis!

 Is your life a challenge or a continuing crisis?  When asked that question, I laughed out loud.  I must admit that too many times my life is lived emotionally as a continuing crisis.  Situations are unsolvable, unless I take drastic action.  I am victim of other people's failures.  My life is in ruins.  But I am working on it.  How?  Well, I say when I awake, that I turn my life over to my God.  And I throw in my self-will too.  Every time that I take back management of my life, solo, I enter criss mode.  I have to stay or return to a spiritual connection to keep life as a challenge.  We have no cell phone service in voice mail, nor many a text up here at the monastery, but the medical world contacts me more and more on cell phone and I don't get the message unless I go out in my car and drive to a cell connection.  If a crisis, I move to a big city.  If a challenge, I await advice from nearby mountain people.  And try to live a life of gratitude.  

No comments:

Post a Comment