Saturday, November 20, 2021

Meltdown

So you have a meltdown.  Something happens that is not part of your plans or seems to be upsetting your plans and you get crazed.  You used crazed energy, fear, to make decisions that will be all bad ones.  It happens.  Don't beat yourself up.  One, make no decisions. Wait.  Two, be humble enough to learn from the meltdown.  Three, be fearless to learn more about yourself and where you are in your spiritual journey.  Not only will you lean about yourself, but the event, a seeming failure to mature, will give you ideas, tools, about what to do next time life surprises you with the unexpected and seemingly dreadful.  I learn from my mistakes.  I am not trudging this road alone.  I can learn from others with similar experiences, if I am willing to share.  The inward search takes fortitude, and courage.  Mistakes are the teachers.   

1 comment:

  1. Once again you have touched on my own experience. I am so grateful for these blogs. When your journey led you away from SHJ in Boulder, we also moved on, but this old Ny boy sure misses you!

    ReplyDelete