Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Ides Of March

 It is Mid-March.  I am thinking about "spiritual indigestion."  I suffer this when I cannot take in any spiritual program or practice that day because I am choking on willfulness.  I choke on self-will when it leads me to insane behavior, that is doing again what I know is no good for me.  I don't even expect different results.  I know bad behavior repeated will lead to the same old results.  This willful path is called, "doing my own thing."  It does not lead to building upon my individuality, but only leads to separation and a bit of despair.  So when I wake up I don't think so much about breakfast food, but rather about about "Spiritual Indigestion."  This usually gets me into a spiritual practice before I ingest any other foods.  

No comments:

Post a Comment