Monday, March 21, 2022

Inbound

I remember taking the "inbound" train or subway.  I was going to something, that would make a difference in my life.  It might be a root canal, or a theatre event, or a job that day.  Whatever, it would make a difference or at least that was the feeling of anticipation I had.  Love is "inbound."  It brings us someplace.  It is a difference maker.  There may be suffering but it is to make a difference for the better after it is experienced.  I have gone to many a meeting of inbound love.  Even if I did not expect much, I always came away feeling that it was a worthwhile experience.  Love does not have to be romantic, but it is aways a difference maker if I put something of myself into it.  Just showing up is a start.  You can get a lot of inbound love with a rather small initial effort.  And when I am outbound from that meeting, event, I am ready to be inbound love for someone else.   

No comments:

Post a Comment