Saturday, March 19, 2022

In-Between

 I find myself all too often in an in-between place.  On the one hand, being Christian I read the words of Jesus that say, “Take up your cross and follow me.”  Well, I don’t want that.  I am not ready for that.  I want less suffering.  What am I suffering?  This is the other end of the In-Between place.  I don’t want what I have.  Jesus is pretty blunt at times.  I am supposed to follow, right?  But I don’t want to go the cross route.  I would like it easier and softer but not what I have.  I am restless, to be something other than I am at this moment.  Oh, how I wish my blogs had all the answers that I would give to you, me being all guru wired.  But at least I struggle rather than just accept the mediocrity of this moment.  I guess this is a bit of a cross.  I am not giving up.  Trudge on. 

2 comments:

  1. You're not on this journey alone, don't forget that. When you share your heart, it allows others to connect and spirit within has the opportunity for more growth. We're all connected and I'm so thankful for the light you give.

    ReplyDelete