Saturday, August 13, 2022

The Absolute

In deep mediation, or contemplation, I let go of all my anxieties, desires, thoughts of past and future or even of the present.  I stop searching for anything or anyone.  And then there is this “spark” that mystics speak about.  A sudden awareness deeper than any sense of being alone.  I think the spark might be when the Absolute recognizes Itself, dwelling within me, because it is no longer hidden from Itself by my baggage of thoughts and feelings.  A sense of Oneness with Itself, the Absolute gazing on Itself in Love.  What then?  I awaken from the meditation and begin to see the world around me of persons and nature, creation, as All, as One.  No adversaries, or judgments of separation, differences, or problems.  Just the All.  The Absolute gazing on Itself creation through me.   

1 comment: