Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rich People


If you are rich, don't worry, God can do anything.  Don't let that Jesus saying about the camel getting through the eye of the needle being easier than you getting to heaven.  Jesus also said, "Nothing is impossible for God."  I need that saying because I am rich in sin and character defects.  If you do have lots of money, I would suggest that you might continue to earn, but try to use your wealth to help those who have little, and those who work for you.  It is greed and avarice that is the problem.  Help out a priest who cannot afford running shoes.  Oh! Talk about greed and avarice...I am an impossible case.

1 comment:

  1. Our rich friends don't seem to give anything to the poor. They are generous though and throw great parties. My sin is envy.

    ReplyDelete