Thursday, July 18, 2019

Bacon And Eggs

I am kind of a bacon and eggs guy, not that I eat it on any regular basis, but that I am nothing special, yet I can be nourishing, food for others in my life.  It is fine not to stand out, "be special" because that can be all about vainglory.  Is is important to be nourishing in a relationship, to be a giver and not always a taker.  In a breakfast restaurant, bacon and eggs on the menu is nothing exotic or special.  And if you are a vegan or veggie person, such fare is ignored.  So I am not for everybody.  Some people think that I am not for their spiritual diet.  I am too unorthodox, too "different" from what they would find acceptable.  Actually, I am more for the outlier.  But that does not make me special.  I am just a guy in the background doing my bit.  And my blog can be nourishing as breakfast fare.  Breakfast is your most important meal, you know.  Oh! Maybe I am special.  But try to fit in today with the world as it shows up, and you will nourish someone.  Even if you are an outlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment