Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Guardian Angels

Tomorrow, October 2, is the Feast of the Guardian Angels.  You don't believe in Guardian Angels?  Hey, life is hard enough.  Get all the help you can.  You think it is nonsense?  Maybe you are right, but what if you are wrong and you have had this Angel looking out for you all your life and you don't even give it a shout out.  I believe in a Guardian Angel and it is part of my daily prayers.  Now the Angel is supposed to be looking out for me and has done a good job.  I mean I am sober and healthy with a few brain cells left. So I say a lot of "hello" and "thank you" prayers to my angel.  Like most people, I am kind of "damaged goods" so I need help to stay out of my own way at times.  So I am going to celebrate tomorrow, Guardian Angels Day,  baking bread, tap dancing, and quiet meditation. If you stay out of trouble tomorrow, and even have a good day, it just might be your Angel at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment