Wednesday, November 27, 2019

The Good Sister

Well the arm is not healing.  It is getting infected.  So I am now in LA with my sister and she agreed that we should do something.  She knew about a UCLA urgent Care nearby that is very good.  So we went there, twice.  The first time it was not opened. We went back at the opening and got in with little wait after I filled out forms.  The doctor and nurses were very good and clear.  Anti-biotics, bandages that do not stick to the wound, unlike the one I had on, antiseptic solutions on the parts of wound that were leaking or “angry.”  My sister listened to the instructions because I don’t always get it right being somewhat fear based with my wounds.  So now we have a plan.  It is good to be with my sister who knows what to do.  Two heads are better than one, especially since one head is not working too well.  That would be mine.  Jane goes to heaven.  Me maybe not.  I have to see my doctor when I get back to Boulder, but he does not know that since his office is not coming to work in the Thanksgiving Blizzard.  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment