Thursday, August 13, 2020

God Has My Back

I am in a place that seems a good fit for me now.  A monastery!  OMG, who'd thought.  But if I had married my life now would not be this good fit.  But God has my back, even when I think I am God-Abandoned.  The three young ladies I thought I might marry all dumped me.  Obviously, they were smart. I would not have been good husband/partner material.  I was good looking.  After that it was all downhill. So good things can come from what seems like disaster.  Think of the coronavirus now.  It is a disaster, but good things will come from it for many of the survivors, both physical and economic survivors.  Like what?  People will realize that do not have to go to an office to work.  Cities will stop building skyscrapers because the ones we have will be full of empty office space.   Many children will learn that they do not have to go to a school to learn, and my even learn better on their own, and at their own pace, or with an online mentor.  There will be less highway rush hour traffic, and just less traffic as people won't be going somewhere, like work or school.  This along with fewer planes in the air, will clean up the air.  Many people will discover how to work their oven and read a cookbook, bake and cook.  And some people will discover that living hermit-like is not so bad, and they will think about becoming a monk, especially if they would not make a very good marriage partner.   There are a bunch of bad things that will happen with this virus, so it is a mixed bag.  Be safe and look for a bright side.  The bad shows up right away.  The hidden, good, comes later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment