Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Lost

Do you ever say to yourself, “I feel so lost!”  At times I feel just that way.  So what to do?  Well, if I feel lost, the best thing is to not move around a lot.  Stay put and be found.  This is what meditation is all about, or the idea of silence and solitude.  It is to keep me from feeling lost, and allow me to be found by a Power that knows the Way for me to go.  I am not the solution.  I can only put the solution into effect with help from a spiritual source.  I often use this principle when I find something that I know someone has left, dropped, forgotten to take with them.  I don’t move it.  The owner usually figures out where they might have left their glasses, umbrella, car keys.  If it is something with an ID, then yes, I can contact the person and tell them where I am keeping their item, usually a purse or wallet.  My God will find me, if I want to be found.  I wait...patiently, for direction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment