Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Your Day

Someone said that God gives us each day prepared for us by God.  Our day, in God’s plan, has no “too muches” or “not enoughs” in it.  I like that idea.  Each day is my day and there is a plan.  The problem is that I do not get the plan figured out and then the day comes to an end.  I spend the day trying to do “my plan” and it might not match up with God’s plan.  True, there can be disasters and terrible things that I cannot control, but more often I am all about getting what I want done such that it drains me.  The day does not feel like a gift.  It does not feel like my day.  So I try to meditate early in the day to get a glimpse of how to follow God’s plan for me.  MY plan for me is usually flawed by my character defects.  My best days are when I do meditate and don’t try to do too much of everything.  My plans usually require more than 24 hours.  How long does your day have to be to get all done according to your plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment