Sunday, July 24, 2022

Injured Thinking

 I have injured thinking.  It came from some bad practices over time.  My injured thinking shows up in resentments, judgments, not getting my way or my plans done, fear, self and more self, isolation as punishment of others for their bad behavior, and general whining about the state of the world.  Injured thinking keeps me in bondage.  What to do?  Well, I decided to find like-thinking injured people, and see if they had any solution.  Surprisingly, damaged as they were, they welcomed me and gave me some things to do as suggestions for a solution to my injured thinking.  They did not promise that my injured thinking would go away, like surgery that removes bad stuff.  They did say it would no longer run my daily life if I practiced their suggestions on a daily basis.  So I joined the "Injured Thinking Club."  Injured thinking is pretty cunning and sneaky.  So I practice what the club taught me on a daily basis.  It seems to be working.  Today.  

1 comment: