Sunday, July 31, 2022

Anonymous

 Anonymous means helping others and not worrying about getting praise or being known for my good deeds.  God, my Higher Power knows and that is good enough for me.  My imagination and fantasy is anything but anonymous.  But they are delusions.  Reality is that I am important but not publicly known for it.  I am important enough to take care of myself in all areas, physical, mental and spiritual.  Then I might be able assist someone else who needs help that I could give.  Being anonymous is not the same as feeling like you are nobody.  I prefer anonymous.  Never go wrong with humility.  So I try to be helpful, be of service.  

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is one of my most helpful tools, and I'm so thankful that you're willing to share your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete