Thursday, July 14, 2022

Love

 I tend to believe that we become our truest and best self when we love.  I become who I really am made to be when I love.  Domination and manipulation diminishes us when we practice it.  Selfishness won't do either.  This is why people who are trying to recover from a life lived badly are often asked to practice service for the sake of others.  It's not yet love, but it gets us out of ourselves when we try to be helpful for the sake of others.  When I am feeling kind of crabby and out of sorts, it helps me to get out of myself if I try to be of service to others.  Baking, cooking is one way that I do this.  Those I feed don't deserve my kitchen artistry.  Oops!  Attitude adjustment time.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha...i did not see that coming...good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete