Sunday, July 16, 2023

Either Way

 God has two ways of teaching: blessings and lessons.  So when something happens and it does not feel like a blessing in my life, then maybe it is a lesson.  I did not get my way.  Things did not go as planned.  Does God hate me?  Or maybe there is no God?  I have come to realize that it is a lesson from God, the Teacher.  Become a student.  How does a student learn?  Listen.  Reflect.  Ask questions maybe.  And action.  Put the lesson into action and see what happens.  Sometimes the action is to not do something, to avoid a behavior that is dysfunctional.  You got drunk and wrecked your car?  You ask God, or complain to God, "Why did you not keep the car from being wrecked?"  Well, maybe there is a lesson here.  And you are still around to learn it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment