Thursday, July 13, 2023

Tough Days

 I find it easier to be good when I feel good, and when things are going my way, in a good way.  When I get my way because I am being selfish, then it is not a good day.  But what about the bad days?  Such days can go from bad to worse very easily.  And I am not even being selfish.  Just that stuff happens.  Then you don't want to be around me.  So I have to work hard on myself and my attitude on these days or moments in these bad days, as I call them.  First, recognize that things are not going well, but don't act it out on others.  Why should I multiply bad days around me?  Then I try some gratitude for what I do have, which is often a lot of overlooked things at that moment.  And if I have the option, walk away for awhile and be just with me.  Breathe easily.  Stretch.  Be with myself in quiet.  Things often pass, or at least are less overwhelming.  Sometimes I call someone just to say how I feel.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this, its really helpful. 🤗

    ReplyDelete