Tuesday, July 18, 2023

In Plain Sight

I need to work on "being in plain sight."  A friend said to me that she did not believe in God because she could not find any God anywhere in her life.  God is hidden.  Even the mystics say that.  If I were God, I would not be so hidden.  The problem is not that God is hidden, but that God wants to be seen through ME!  Oops.  I have bouts of bad behavior that comes from stinking thinking.  Maybe if I were to abandon myself to God, take a few steps on a daily basis, read some things that challenge my spiritual indifference, I would become a someone who reveals the God I am supposed to believe in.  Attitude, selfless action, acceptance, tolerance, patience and the list could go on.  One of the best ways for me to serve a doubter is by the way I live my life around them. 

2 comments: