Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy

 I hope that you can enjoy a happy 4th of July today.  I am in San Francisco at the moment preparing for a reunion with my two sisters.  The three of us have not been together since way before Covid.  I am happy that we all have the freedom to travel within and out of this country.  We can all go to mass together and practice our religion.  We can talk about so many issues, with differing points of view and not worry about being reported to secret police, or liquidated.  I try to keep  our many freedoms in mind, as San Francisco is losing stores to economic stress.  My favorite bookstore just closed.  But when it was opened it was free to sell whatever it wanted, as it was a private bookseller store, not corporate.  So I hope you keep things in balance and have a good 4th of July.  

6 comments:

  1. Love this and hope you have a beautiful 4th of July with your sisters! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th to u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed seeing you at OSM during your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th to you and your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th to the Ryan clan as they gather in the beautiful city by the bay. Hope your day is a home run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Fourth of July and holiday with your sisters in our beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete