Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day

So how many of you got a real card either in the mail or at home/work?  The trend seems to be to say,"I love you," electronically.  It is faster and easier for the sender.  I don't much care for fast easy love.  I guess it is better than nothing for sure.  Completely ignored is the worst.  Now I am supposed to be in love with God and God does not use the post office.  So I cannot complain if my mailbox has cobwebs.  I did send some cards.  I had to go to the store, and find the appropriate card, write something from the heart and find a stamp.  Then I had to take it to the post office because you cannot leave stuff in the mailbox waiting for it to get picked up in my Florida neighborhood.  I was with both my sisters on Valentine's Day, so I could say personally to them my wishes.  No need to mail a card.  Good grief!  Love is work.

2 comments:

  1. Should I be checking my mailbox? So far empty . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, none in my mailbox, must be snail mail...but then, I didn't mail any either.

    ReplyDelete