Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Start Over

I have heard it said that when you mess up during your day, instead of wallowing in guilt, shame, or disgust, just start your day over.  I have always liked this.  I have those days where I have good intentions, start out with prayer, and then stumble and mess up.  The day is not wasted.  I can start it over. Move past the past.  The present is all I have anyway.  I find that when I start over during the day, I tend to have a better time of it.  Even in life, if you feel you have wasted your life, living out your personal whims, don't give up.  Now is a good time to start that change.  Better to begin again or start anew than to live a life of "never." Time is limited.  "I can never change," is something you can change by a new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment